Saturday, April 30, 2011

"The Royal PaaaTeee"

The First Kiss
AWWWWWW!!!!!!
The Big Reveal!
This was the moment that the world waited for Catherine Middleton Duchess of Cambridge to be, stepped out in a Sara Burton design for no other than the House Of Alexander McQueen. I am one of those people who predicted if only to myself that his name would be the one announced as the designer of her dress. Beautiful, elegant, and traditional which I think help set the theme of their union. Tradition and value.
Queen Elizabeth
How dare I not put your Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II. She looked happy and quite adorable in her yellow attire.

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
These two Princesses looked fabulous though I will say Eugenia's, I wished would have been just a snippet more tailored, but the colors they chose were vibrant and fresh the hats both I adore but Beatrice's I love a little more.
Prince Harry
Black, white, brown , yellow... No matter what color there is something about a fine fellow in uniform. Prince Harry looked the part as his big bro's best man.
Victoria and David Beckham
Hands down my favorite best dressed couple and Vicki B. as I call her brought pregsexy-chic back for the Royal affair.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts