Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammy Special Who rocked it !!!!!

FIRST LET ME SAY I AM DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF FOR FORGETTING TO WATCH THE GRAMMY'S WITH MY PREDICTIONS AND ALL I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GLUED TO MY SET BUT INSTEAD I WAS KNEE DEEP N GLUE AND KIDDIE SCISSORS MY KID HAD HOMEWORK. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO HERE IS MY TAKE ON WHO TURNED OUT THE RED CARPET..........
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez in Emilio Pucci Jayyo can always do short dresses looked Grammy party appropriate 
Nicki Minaj
People are hating on this but they fail to remember An artist is an artist Nicki likes to round all the things she likes into one and that is creativity She rocked this Givenchy Haute Couture by Ricardo Tisci

Ciara
All I can say is DAMN CICI got it in with this Emilio Pucci gown WORK !!!


Florence Welch
Florence Welch in Givenchy
Julianne Hough
Julianne Hough in Malandrino
Amber Riley
Amber Riley in Ema Savahl has yet to disappoint me with her red carpet choices very proud to see a young curvy girl rockin it right!!!
Janelle Monae
Janel Monet in Ralph Lauren A++



Rihanna
Rhianna in Jean Paul Gaultier
Honestly I was not 100 on the dress but she looks great and confident in her skin to pull it off
Kathy Griffin
Spicy comedian Kathy Griffin shocked the crowd with this Oscar De La Renta gold and yellow gown 

Gwyneth Paltrow
Gwyneth Paltrow got her Grammy Rock Galm on!!
Monica
Monica Rocked it period point blank!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Finally got to the blog from twitter. Love,Love,Love everything I must say you did Fly-ass job. And i was sayin to my self how come jay don't call me for the Grammy's. Girl i'm call you. I was just tryin to do somthin myself on twitter. I send you somthing in your e-mail

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts