Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"NIcki yicky yicky yicky " Rocked BlackBook Photo Shoot!





Nicki Minaj Covers Blackbook
Platinum Plaquestress Nicki Minaj on the March cover of BlackBook

I'm not the stan type but when I do like someones steelo I say so. For a while now Ms. Minaj has been air force 1 status. That is flying high. from her career moves to fashion evolution she is making her as a person a staple and she will be talked about in years to come. As an x generation grad I can not not mention the BEEF that has boiled to a head between her and among others but highly publicized  With Lady,"LiL KiM" All I will say as I have said on other blogs is it is what it is I don't like beef unless it is on a bun.Especially between women so I hope that Lil Kim and Nicki work this out on their own terms with out anyones knowledge, then dead it and move on. Now back to Le Fash'ion business. Posing is an art not all models have so it is good to see when models and artists who can model get it, because in Le Fash'ion le poise is tre manifique!!
I have seen several of her shoots and I must say that there may be more to come but this shoot in BlackBook magazine brings all her experience to a tier. I love that she is aware of her body and she like many were secretly listening to Tyra the Queen of posing. She understands the garment and what she should do for it. That is what my blog is about I don't care about ya momma and ya brother in jail  and who you slept with. Here I discuss who looks great, who made it great and who is rockin it to date. So with that said Nicki Rocked this Photo shoot and I have no doubt she will rock plenty more!!! So until next time darlings Dior la Gucci! For the newbees that is Love and Live in Le Fash'ion !!!! 



1 comment:

  1. If i said i wasnt a fan i'd b lying lol ..not only do i like her music but i love her style ..she does her own thing and make it FABOLOUS !..now im loving the shoes shes rocking in the photo .i wouldnt wear them lol but there nice jus for a quick flick lml

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts