Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Who Rocked It Today?"

Just a tid bit, one day when my writing become popular look back in my archives and see that I predicted the fall of the skyscraper heels. Don't get me wrong I wish I could wear them all but I can't and I think while nothing really ever goes out of style but rotates; the dial is beginning to turn back to manageable heels case in point,  




Keisha Coles has on sensibly high yet major hot hot pink bootie heels! Nice!



I love a laid back look and Nicki looks comfortable in these leggings with the suede grey knee high boots. grey is another color that will be hot in the spring and summer it almost replaces Camel which is still going strong look for grey to pick up. I think great looks always start  with minimalist attitude even when you turn it up a few notches.

Keri Hilson is fashion front row ready 
Primary_rihanna-1
I thought Rhianna looked darling in this Haute number
Nicole-richie0-lax
Corrine Bailey I love this girl she owns her own style and never disappoints
Nicole-richie0-lax
Eves and Keri Hilson heat up the front row at  The Blonds 2011 fall fashion show at Mercedes Benz Fashion week










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts