Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fashion week "Who Rocked It Front Row and More"

It occurred to me that Anna Wintour and Andre Leon Talley must have forgotten to have their people call my people so that I did not miss one single second of the fashion week events. Well they must've forgotten right???. It is OK I still love them. Next year darlings, next year!!! I will settle for giving you the dish on who I think Rocked It for fashion week  

June "Effortless Style " Ambrose sits front row... As if .... to see what  brushes she can stroke to give her clients unforgettable looks
Fashion-week-12011-kanye-west
Anika Noni Rose looking fab front row at Pamela Rolland show 

Ssfwfw2011-814
Super Model Iman rocking the Turban.... I wonder who inspired that...HMMMMMM

Tika Sumpter looked great in an Alice +Olivia dress she wore to their show.
Gabrielle-union-1
Regina King Models a beautiful dress by famed designer Tracy Reese
Fashion-week-12011-kanye-west
Don't know if she was headed to a fashion show but I dig LaLa Vasquez's out and about look !!

Gabrielle-union-1
The designer herself ,Tracy Reese stands with Gabreille Union in a Tracy Reese dress

Kanye West
Kanye front row at Rodarte what else can I say



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts