Monday, February 28, 2011

"Who Graced The Red Carpet of th Oscars?"

Well I missed most of the happenings due to my children not feeling well but I did get a glimpse at some gowns and was in awe of some so lets get to it. If it is not on my list does not mean I did not love or like it, just means it was not what I was looking for in an Oscar appropriate look. Yes I know I sound like  an Idol Judge.  Here are my favorite looks For the Oscars.
Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams in Chanel a dream !
Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang looks gorgeous!!!
Natalie Portman
She was surely everyones pick for best actress Natalie Portman in Rodarte whom I love, glowed in this plum gown! 
Hailee Steinfeld
Hailey Steinfeld looked like a princess in Marchesa who can do no wrong when it comes to gowns!
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Hudson in Atelier Versace She is on my Best dressed list even if Joan Rivers doesn't put her on hers!!! Love the hair!!
Cate Blanchett
My best dressed for the Oscars, and one of my favorite Actresses Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Haute Couture

Mila Kunis
Best dress I have seen that adds to her beauty instead of covering it great color for her!
Mila Kunis in Elie Saab





Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett Johanssen looked like a pink Haute pepper in this Dolce & Gabbana dress! Love the hair cut.

So like I said earlier just because I did not put a dress up here does not mean I did not love or like it. In Hollywood there are themes and they should be stuck to at events like this. Glamor and glitter is what you get with any red carpet but it is even more important on a an Oscar red carpet. The actresses here exuded that for me so tell me your picks and what you feel about mine until next season darling Dior La Gucci!!!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts