Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"VA VA VA DAMN!!!! 2011 Met Gala!! Who I think Rocked It!"

Beyonce-jay-z-met-gala
WOW what a way to make a first appearance on my blog!!! For no particular reason mind you  but  this is how you arrive looking effervescent in this Emilio Pucci gown Lady B. and Hubby Jay-Z hit the red carpet  looking white hot he is either in Tom Ford or Dior those are just guesses but either way they look spectacular!! 
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
 Alicia and Swizz looked wonderful in Givenchy.
Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams looked very regal in this Miu Miu gown I love simplicity .
Kerry Washington
Kerry Washington in an Escada gown looked effortlessly beautiful, this color was soft and striking all at once great look even though again when I think of a ball I think of a bit more drama but I love it anyway!!! Go KDUB
Christina Ricci
Christina Ricci in  a Zac Posen  gown. Love it, and he embodied the spirit of a Met Gala with this number. Sultry, glamorous , detailed and eye popping...  Dior La Gucci !!!!!
Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson
Diggin Diane Kruger in this Jason Wu gown. 
Ashley Olsen
 Okay so both sister's hit in on the mark tonight and they both spotlighted their individualism Ashely  is timeless in this vintage Chistian Dior Haute Couture gown. Lovely
Emma Stone
 Gotta say I'm diggin Emma Stone in this  Lanvin gown. Lanvin has this old world appeal  that I love.
Anna Wintour
Anna could wear a shopping bag and it would look like Chanel, regal, and simple .  Love  the cascade of color . Anna looks divine.
Madonna
Madonna in  Stella MCartney she looks ravishing  and I love the detail and time that Stella put into all of works. She seems to be running the red carpet my my I must come up with a pseudonym for Mi lady Stella. Work it Madonna!!! 
Mary-Kate Olsen
 I put  Mary-Kate Olsen on here because this gown looks "Camelot and The Borgias" inspired the two new period piece shows are my guilty pleasure I love seeing medieval /ancient inspired garments it not the greatest gown  for a ball event to me but she looks great in Haute couture Givenchy, and she has that smoldering eye that says this is what I like you rocked it Mary Kate!! and that emerald jewelery was an exquisite and classy choice. 
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady
Smashing Darling! I love red and a women not afraid to work it ! Who  else then Lady Victoria Secret herself. Giselle Looked  beautiful with hubby form that team I don't support :))) nonetheless they looked th part of a glamorous couple
Epps-hall-smith-alonso-atjtbnydinner-5
Hence the tittle VA VA VA DAYUM, setting the tone with opulent  sex appeal and glamor Rhianna sizzled in this Stella McCartney gown  one  word, "NICE" 
Epps-hall-smith-alonso-atjtbnydinner-5
Serena Williams opted for a princess in waiting look and it worked she looks fantastic in this cinderellaesque gown and in lieu of the Royal wedding last week love that she chose a topper (hat slowys) she is in full ball attire in my book.  
Epps-hall-smith-alonso-atjtbnydinner-5
Of course I'm reppin for Kanye love a man in suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts