Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Coco Chanel Fashion

Coco Chanel Fashion
Omg so I am searching the web tryin to brush up on my fashion history when I came across this quick bio On Madamoselle Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel. It was short sweet and ended oh so soon.
 I Am a stickler for knowing my background And I would be a fool for not knowing my fashion history. Especially Coco Chanel's History. Check this out and tell me what you think she was truly the turn of the century in women's fashion and may her Coco Chanel tweed suit, live forever. Enjoy!!!!!

Oh an just for fun you must know I am creating Le' Fash'ion Language And as you should guess !!! Chanel was the first to be translated so FYI Chanel in le' Fash'ion (say it in your best fake french accent now!) means SHHHHH! As in hush be quiet, stop talking) Why? Because when ever you see anyone who has on noticably REAL Chanel garments don't you just go silent? I do.

That is my problem. No matter what someone is wearing if they look great I want to shout at them " Hey you look fab girl , or guy!! " ,or I find myself staring .  You can't do that here cause these broads are so vexed.  I mean you can survey my outfit from head to toe but you can't say you workin those flats girl , or that scarf is gorgeous, or whatever I was wearing that had you sweatin my swagg. Cause like I said I know I look good not perfect but good, and you know when people are sweatin u cause you lookin so good.
You can't give a chick a compliment without them thinking your bananas. Men too, I see a lot of men that really put the style thing down, and not just Metro's ahaha! Don't get me wrong I have had many successful encounters but some were not.  I am guilty of it too, but I catch myself. It is not the natural me, but the NY can make you like that. So I say to the next time you see some one looking great tell them and see what kind of reaction you get. I don't think we people mean to be mean or unaccepting a compliment. We are all just  preoccupied in our daily routines.

 ANNYWAY yes I deviated from my point but I just ramble sometimes don't mind me. That needed to be said cause I just decided that when I am out and about if I see someone that looks nice I am going to tell them . That is how much I love fashion I want to shout it out !!!!
So, Chanel means SHHH!  beacause she always makes you stop and stare. When things are hectic, the kids are screaming , or you just need to silence the room raise your index finger say Chanel 3x in soft but stern  best fake french accent and watch everyone look at you like you are crazy... but I bet they will shut up!!!!! Try it let me know what happens.
 Dior darling Dior.
I already told what dior means read my first post plzzzzzz.

My UHH-OHH for the day
What about I think I have been spelling Clientele wrong all this time? Is it clientale clientelle clientele UGHHH okay after I finish this I will find my dictionary I am such a word freak I am paronoid of spelling words wrong. See ya !

1 comment:

Popular Posts