Monday, February 15, 2010

So my very first blog I'll say a little tid bit about my blog pic . I was working on my smokey eye and retro red lip. No it is not the best pic but I like it. I am also in my bathroom. Right now that is where I can escape from my two adorable toddlers .

What this picture represents for me is being able to be open and accept me for me and love me no matter what. Some people might not like it. They might say all kinds if things about me what I say and even how I look. You must have guessed by now that what I say to those people is &#^@% you And yo %*$&#^@% whatever shade A#$ to. I look good !Not perfect but good, and I know myself, and I know I have not yet reached my fullest potential, this is only the beginning.



So on your own journey to better yourself for you and your family, every day at somepoint stop and say I look good ! Not perfect but good! Confidence and understanding what your strong points are will get you far. We are all Models in life at Le'Fash'ion. Dior daarling Dior!!! ( Dior means love in Le' Fash'ion For I adore Djore everthing by Dior) Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts