Friday, January 14, 2011

My trip to Ashley Stewart

Short Sleeve Cable Knit Tunic
 Puff Sleeve Scoop Neck SweaterLong Sleeve Ribbed Shrug
Asymmetrical Striped Poncho                         Lace Butterfly Bra           




I dropped into Ashley Stewart recently and was happy not to be disappointed. I still only like half if not under half of the selection, but I think they are coming along. There are some hot hues of blue floating around in there that will be perfect for spring and summer. The polished pink sweater with cable knit  collar will be perfect for the cool nights when we begin to thaw from the chill. This bra is a Butterfly bra and I have one. After extensive research I finally went and tried one on. Let me tell you Ms. Jill Scott was on to something, it feels great I can tell you how satisfied I am and that is hard ti do with me and undergarments. Its like body armor for boobs and it holds in and supports my backside. The butterfly bra gets my official thumbs up. To me its is better than spanks. I am so fulfilled that I will be taking a picture to show you so stay tuned until next time. Dior darlings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts