Monday, January 24, 2011

"Who rocked it over the weekend"

Herrrrrrre  Nicki!!! again on my rocked it list. She may be channelng Lady "G" but as any artist knows if you are gonna channel still make it your own and that she did. Stop hating we all draw from others no one is completely original ya dig!!!



Brother Ray-J and sis Brandy team up for a fierce fashion duo walking the green carpet they put the cas-in casual affair
Another repeat from last week are the Women Of DM Kalenna and Dawn Oh... and there is Diddy to. They rocked out at the Dior Hommes mens Fashion show in Paris looking Fab in fur, faux or not. Diddy did his usual repping for the Hommes get it !!!! well I tried.

Katy Perry, Ashanti
I actually could not decide this one I like it on both, they both rocked it!

These looks rocked what did you think? let me know won't ya !! Until next time you know the rest..... Dior La Gucci!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts