Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whats new with F2F

Ruffle Front Crinkle Bouse ThumbnailMatte Sateen Tiered Ruffle Top ThumbnailOpen Shoulder Flower Printed Blouse Thumbnail


Fashion to Figure my favorite and most trendy plus size store on the market is heating up in the middle of our freeze over. Neutrals, taupe's, and bright rich colors are on the to do for spring. These tops shown here with F2F jeans are a perfect match for taking the day in once we warm up. Neutrals and taupe's can be merged with just about any color. Just be careful over over populating your pallet.
Distressed Skinny Jeans with Flap Pockets Thumbnail
Anyone who really knows me knows I love me some jeans > And let me tell you that my F2F jeans fit me superbly I would recommend them for anyone!!!!!

Geometric Stripe Matte Sateen Tunic Thumbnail
This elegant yet simple black and white tunic will be perfect for a day of pampering or with the the right  work it girl studded pumps or even open toe booties you can dance the night away. Put you hair up with some sexy drop earnings and you are good to go.


Black & White Ruffled Jersey Tunic with Belt Thumbnail
This dress is not for someone who is not 100% confident with their body, but if you are then this is perfect.  Black and white are always classic. For day you can get a nice men's style blazer and pumps. For night pair it with a hot black bubble necklace and clutch. Great for dinner and cocktails.

Plus Size Aztec Print Drape Dress
Plus Size Asymmetrical Leopard Hacci TunicPlus Size Animal Hacci Dress with Peplum DetailPlus Size Animal Print Dress with Lace CutoutPlus Size Color Block Sateen Halter  DressPlus Size Pleated Maxi Halter DressPlus Size Short Sleeve Striped Knit Dress
I think the biggest misconception about women who are not a size twelve or lower is that if we are not those sizes governed by fashion designers, then we must be a relative of jabba da hut??? which means they can't possibly find material to work around us. What I am saying is we are all built differently, and it is a fact that most women are at least a size 10-14.  I like F2F because what they are saying is that yes you are not a small size but we see that you are shapely, have a  fit and can wear just as stunning a garment as a smaller woman could. We just have to make it to fit your shape properly. That is what they have done. I used to work in a plus size department of a mucho major department store. Those women wold come in and spent 200-1200$ on clothes and still be only partially satisfied. That is terrible. 
The designer were not adhering to the shape of a larger framed women they were simply adding material to the smaller framed design. At least that is what I thought of because the fit was always terrible. Some of my favorite designers still don't get it. I hope that F2F is sparking a flame because  I am seeing and more high end designers are making visible changes to their plus size strategy. I say if you are not going to do it right I would rather you not provide the option. I don't want to wear you clothes if you are not dedicated to making it look good on me. Thank you F2F for seeing beyond the trend of thin. And don't get it twisted I love all my beauts out there tall thin shorty and thick, but this is for those who try and keep us in the dark. Pleas check out F2F if you are looking for great fashions for your curves. Until Next time darlings.... "Dior La Gucci!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts