Monday, January 24, 2011

"My monthly report on my Monthly obsession FASHIONMAGS"

casual outfit

Marie Claire
My girl Ashley here is doing big things. She is the one and only plus size fashion editor with a reoccurring article in a major fashion news magazine.  Miss Ashley Falcon dubbed the plus size fashion maven heats up the pages of Marie Claire with her how to advice for women who need that extra boost to feel and look confident in their plus size skin. It is no mystery that we plus size women have less options and more areas to properly cover while still feeling sexy and cool.  Ashley does a great job of giving pointers and tips as well as dispelling long told myths about what we can and can't wear. I am proud of her accomplishment and hope this is only the beginning of the fashion worlds attempt to includes all shapes and sizes of women. You betta work girl!!!







 liya kabede

My other fav this month in MC is the Liya Kebede a beautiful  Ethiopian native who has strolled the runways of such designers as Tom Ford, Dolce & Gabbana, and Proenza Schouler. One of her many accomplishments to date is becoming the first women of color to be a add rep for Estee Lauder. She is stunning and captures your soul with her smooth mocha skin and piercing eyes her shoot was phenomenal and she will be staring in a book turned movie this month call "Desert Flower". She says she always wanted to act so it will be a delight to see her big screen debut.. Good Luck!!



If you are a FASHIONMAGAZINEAHOLIC like me then you will enjoy the articles and fashion this month in Marie Claire. the tribal and global influence on fashion for spring is heating up so don't miss your chance to get a head start on the trends and classic pieces for the transition to warmer weather. Up next I tackle my fav of them all the V is what I call her and yes I name my mags. So see you in a bit. Until next time darlings Dior La Gucci!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts