Friday, January 21, 2011

"Who rocked it today "

In my world I wold love to hear your thoughts but I'm going to tell you what I like and then you can say your piece comprende?? Buena!

Mrs. Obama wore a red silk organza dress, with a streaky print of black petals, by Sarah Burton of the London house Alexander McQueen.
The First of all First Lady's  Michelle Obama stunned everyone I am sure at the state dinner held at the White house this week. She wears The great Late Alexander McQueen so well. Love it.
KIM KARDASHIAN photo | Kim Kardashian
At the Critic's Choice I must say  I have no critique of this choice for Kimmy K she did her thang in Vera Wang very beautiful selection. 
MANDY MOORE photo | Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore is on my list again in this Monique Lhuillier strapless number. It fits her body and persona perfectly!!
EMMA STONE photo | Emma Stone
I am predicting that Emma Stone here in a  Balenciaga stunner is only beginning to simmer. Her career is going to soar and I love the new hair color very cool on her. 
QUEEN LATIFAH   photo | Queen Latifah
I curtsy to the Queen as she looks ever elegant in this Georges Chakra gown to host the
People's Choice Awards  
Rihanna Nicki Minaj
These two are slowly becoming fashion Icons in their own right. They are not afraid to try and do what feels right to them even if we commoners say mean things about their fashion expression, me personally,I love it Rock out Bitches!!!!
Gotta give it to "BDUB" she is smoking on the cover of Kontrol Mag that dress is looking fierce I thinking she could play Diana Ross ???
Keri Hilson is "Grade A" in the LBD number and the gold lace out shoes are hot!
Love this luxurious low key shop around look on Angela. Those friggin Chanel boots are blazen!!!
The Name speaks for its self!!
Necole Blanks creator of Necole Bitchie lifestyle and fashion blog is releasing a t-shirt apparel line for all of us Bad Bitchie Chicks can't wait to get one!

Across The Pond!
I love this look on Kalenna and adore those pants on  Dawn.
They look like they are ready for some London Rock  I love it!





If you can keep up with me do so, I will do my best to keep you posted on only the  best not much into bashing people but occasionally if I can't hold my tongue I will let you know who did not do fashion justice, and remeber  your fashion should not own you, you should own your fashion. Until next time darlings, Dior La Gucci ( for the late bloomers that means Love and Life in Le Fash'ion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts